This port was specifically designed for the smaller TSX port. It is a high flowing, small volume port with high air speed.
- CNC Ported intake and exhaust ports
- OEM Guides left in for porting
- Precision CNC valve job using the latest NEWEN Fixed Turning technology
- All Motor Street and Race Engines
- Perfect for stock to basic 2.0L engines
- Perfect for 2.0L Road Race where midrange punch must be retained
- Turbo and Supercharged
- Suitable for all out 2.0-2.4L Road Race engines with high hp in mind and low end, off corner acceleration
- This is our preferred cylinder head for SFWD and AWD Turbo cars exceeding 1000whp
Features & Benefits
- The RBB TSX heads have the smallest port and least material available for machining when compared to the other K-Series castings. This port was designed to fit in this casting, and takes a mediocre 275cfm cylinder head and transforms it into a 340+cfm race winner!
- Slow-cut precision 5-axis cnc porting, second to none on machining quality.
- 45 degree valve job designed for long life and durability.
- Unique power producing exhaust port design.
- Smaller intake port volume, high air speed port design.
- Optional full length bronze manganese valve guide for valve stability.
- Port walls are left extra thick for high boost applications when used in other castings.
- Our heads are all shipped with installation tips, a sheet of desired clearances for setting up your engine, and a flow chart from your head.