Introducing the 4P "Kingpin" K-Series Race Head
This cylinder head is specifically designed to take the extreme abuse of ultra-high horsepower applications. As SFWD, AWD, and Pro RWD cars begin to exceed 1500whp, 1800hp, and even 2000+hp, the OEM head castings become a failure point, often splitting in half or cracking through the deck and port walls. The 4P Kingpin uses the 4P Race Casting which features a deck that is 3x thicker than any OEM casting, and port walls that are MUCH thicker than stock. These heads have been proven on race cars running over 100psi of boost that were splitting heads in half nearly every pass. These simply will not suffer the same fate. That thicker deck and casting provides superior head gasket sealing and improves power by keeping things rigid and from moving around. These castings are made in the USA using premium materials, then we put them through a special process that removes porosity to make these solid like a piece of billet. While your competition is running stock ports to try to hold them together, step up to the 4P Kingpin and give your race program a serious power and reliability advantage.
As seen on the Worlds Fastest 4 Cylinder "No War" 5.86@244 MPH!
Casting Design Features
As OEM castings have gone out of production, those in the field have aged and worn, and the demands on our race engines have increased, we needed to develop a superior alternative to OEM. The 4P Race Casting is superior in every way. Exclusively available at 4P.
- Made IN THE USA from A356-T6 Aluminum
- These "porting castings" give us a clean slate to put any port size and shape we choose, and offer a "full cleanup"
- We machine a wide variety of combustion chamber shapes and sizes to suit your application.
- Port wall thickness is increased over OEM dramatically to allow us to run larger ports and move them around for high rpm applications. Increased port wall thickness also allows for extreme boost applications.
- Extra thick deck for increased rigidity and high boost handling capabilities.
- Superior cooling through 3D printed water jackets
- All heads accept VTEC and non-VTEC arrangement with OEM or aftermarket components.
- These race ported heads are 100% designed, machined, and finished in house at 4 Piston Racing. We will build you the head you need for your race or street program.
- Heads available in PRB and RSP/RBC Style water jacket arrangements.
- R40 K24Z heads available in 4 Port Exhaust Configurations to fit ANY of our Port Designs.
- Also available for F20C/F22C S2000....ask us for a quote! It is the same price!