Endyn (F20C-F22C) Sprint Cylinder Head
Exclusively available at 4 Piston
- Standard ports are higher velocity than OE's while flowing substantially more air to aid both mid-range torque production and high RPM power.
- Standard valve sizes are 36mm intake and 31mm exhaust
- OE-style combustion chamber with Sprint design reduces volume by over 4cc for use with OE pistons and shortblock. 4P chamber available for aftermarket pistons.
- Thick decks for stability and head gasket retention in extreme power applications.
- Thick port walls allowing "generous" porting without casting failure.
- Exhaust side water/air bleed.
- Production OE valvetrain maintained.
- 4P Pro S2K Race Ports are available with 36mm, 37mm, and 38.3mm high flow port designs.
Casting Design Features
As OEM castings have gone out of production, those in the field have aged and worn, and the demands on our race engines have increased, we needed to develop a superior alternative to OEM. Through our partnership with Endyn and MAST, the 4P Race Casting is superior in every way.
- Made IN THE USA from A356-T6 Aluminum
- These "porting castings" give us a clean slate to put any port size and shape we choose, and offer a "full cleanup"
- We machine a wide variety of combustion chamber shapes and sizes to suit your application.
- Port wall thickness is increased over OEM dramatically to allow us to run larger ports and move them around for high rpm applications. Increased port wall thickness also allows for extreme boost applications.
- Extra thick deck for increased rigidity and high boost handling capabilities.
- Superior cooling through 3D printed water jackets
- All heads accept VTEC and non-VTEC arrangement with OEM or aftermarket components.
- These race ported heads are 100% designed, machined, and finished in house at 4 Piston Racing. We will build you the head you need for your race or street program.