IN STOCK SHIPS NOW
Now you can purchase our Race Castings bare and ready for you to machine yourself. We have been asked by engine builders worldwide for us to supply them with our superior Race Castings so that they could further develop their own engine programs. Now you can purchase them here and receive bulk discounts right on our website. The cylinder heads come as shown in the photos with all mating faces machined, seat bores and spring seat pads machined, guide bores machined, but the ports and chambers are left alone so that you can port them to your application. Spark plug tubes are included when you purchase. All oiling holes and coolant passages are machined for you as well.
Casting Design Features
As OEM castings have gone out of production, those in the field have aged and worn, and the demands on our race engines have increased, we needed to develop a superior alternative to OEM. The 4P Race Casting is superior in every way. Exclusively available at 4P.
- Made IN THE USA from A356-T6 Aluminum
- These "porting castings" give us a clean slate to put any port size and shape we choose, and offer a "full cleanup"
- We machine a wide variety of combustion chamber shapes and sizes to suit your application.
- Port wall thickness is increased over OEM dramatically to allow us to run larger ports and move them around for high rpm applications. Increased port wall thickness also allows for extreme boost applications.
- Extra thick deck for increased rigidity and high boost handling capabilities.
- Superior cooling through 3D printed water jackets
- All heads accept VTEC and non-VTEC arrangement with OEM or aftermarket components.