4 Piston Racing Short block assembly:
- Chamfer and debur all sharp edges and oil galleys, chamfer bearing housings and bottom of cylinder bore
- High pressure thorough cleaning of oil galleys in block and crankshaft
- Mic pistons and verify straight bore with precision Sunnen bore gauge, set piston to wall clearance for your application
- Set ring gap for specific application
- Balance rotating assembly
- Set bearing clearances
- Race preparation and debur to piston dome
- Precision assembly in clean room
We build each engine to suit individual racing application... Drag race, road race, hill climb, street use, etc.
- Sleeved Block - LA Sleeves rigid design that cuts less of the block away and keeps cylinders from moving over time.
- Billet 103mm Crank - Billet 103mm Crankshaft
- GRP Aluminum Pro Stock Rods - 340 gram Ultra Light weight, long rod setup.
- 4P Wiseco Pro Stock Pistons - Ultra Lightweight 265 Gram 4P Pistons with tool steel wrist pins.
- ACL Race Bearings
- 4P Custom Steel Connecting Rod - Strong long lasting design (6 week lead time, made to order)
- GRP Solid Beam Rod - Recommended for Nitromethane enhanced fuels
- 4P Billet Pro Stock Piston - Thicker top, thicker skirt, hard anodized for Nitromethane enhanced fuels
- Ported Type S Oil Pump - The OEM Type S pump works great for motors that turn up to 9000 rpm. Past that, the pump can cavitate. We modify brand new OEM pumps for use up to 11,000 rpm. Skip the big cost and installation qwerks of a modified S2000 pump in favor of this effective and more affordable option.