4 Piston Racing Short block assembly:
- Chamfer and debur all sharp edges and oil galleys, chamfer bearing housings and bottom of cylinder bore
- High pressure thorough cleaning of oil galleys in block and crankshaft
- Mic pistons and verify straight bore with precision Sunnen bore gauge, set piston to wall clearance for your application
- Set ring gap for specific application
- Balance rotating assembly
- Set bearing clearances
- Race preparation and debur to piston dome
- Precision assembly in clean room
We build each engine to suit individual racing application... Drag race, road race, hill climb, street use, etc.
- OEM Sleeve Block - Diamond honed with torque plate for straightness.
- OEM Honda Crank - OEM Forged Honda Crankshaft.
- Callies Compstar Connecting Rods
- Current Promotion: Upgrade to Saenz S-Series Connecting Rod at NO CHARGE (LS, GSR, Type R)
- Wiseco Shelf Stock Pistons - Wiseco Shelf Stock Piston in any compression ratio and any bore
- ACL Race Bearings
- Manley Turbo Tuff I-Beam Rods
- Ported GSR Oil Pump - The OEM pump works great for motors that turn up to 9000 rpm. Past that, the pump can cavitate. We modify brand new OEM pumps for use up to 11,000 rpm.