The 4P USAC Midget CNC Cylinder Head was specifically designed for midget racing after years of development. The whole idea behind this head was sizing it properly to make sure we had plenty of low end punch for restarts given our 154 cubic inch crutch, yet enough balls up top to pull hard to our USAC mandated 9600 rpm limit. These engines come on hard and don't give up.
- CNC Ported intake and exhaust ports
- Oversize Intake Valve Seats
- Bronze Valve Guides
- Precision CNC valve job using the latest NEWEN Fixed Turning technology
- OEM vents are machined into oil drain backs for leaned operation
- Cylinder 4 end of cylinder head is machined down for firewall clearance
- PPA/PPL Honda Cylinder Head core is INCLUDED. You can send your PPA in for a $200 credit.
Features & Benefits
- 370cfm airflow
- Port designed specifically for midget racing and methanol
- Slow-cut precision 5-axis cnc porting, second to none on machining quality.
- 45 degree valve job designed for long life and durability.
- Unique power producing exhaust port design.
- Our heads are all shipped with installation tips, a sheet of desired clearances for setting up your engine, and a flow chart from your head.