The highly anticipated 4P Outlaw EVO X CNC cylinder head is here! This is THE best cylinder head on the market for your EVO X with regards to performance and machining quality. We have put countless hours of development and tested against all others on the market to bring you the best performing cylinder head whether you are endurance racing or drag racing. We build these heads to compliment your engine, whether that be a 2.3L small turbo broad powerband car, or a 2.0L high rpm drag race car.
4P EVO X heads power THE fastest cars in the world.
- CNC Ported intake and exhaust ports
- OEM valve guides or optional bronze valve guides
- Precision CNC valve job using the latest NEWEN Fixed Turning technology
- Road Race, Time Attack, Auto X
- Drag Race
- Street use and daily driving
- Gasoline, E85, Ethanol, Methanol
Features & Benefits
- 350+ CFM airflow, more than 60 CFM improvement
- 20+ CFM over the competiton lifting the valve with popular camshaft grinds and 30+cfm over the competiton for race cam applications.
- Slow-cut precision 5-axis cnc porting, second to none on machining quality.
- Full length bronze manganese guide for valve stability
- High velocity intake port design
- Unique power producing exhaust port design that outflows other heads...even those with larger valves! Boost response on gear changes that will SET YOU BACK!!
- Our heads are all shipped with installation tips, a sheet of desired clearances for setting up your engine, and a flow chart from your head.
- Optional Super Alloy valves are a hybrid incoloy that are 5 times the tensile strength of an inconel valve, less weight, and have better heat management properties. These valves have memory to return to their original shape as they cool.
- Optional PAC Enhanced valve springs are made in the USA and have gone through anti-fatigue processes for longer life and better valve control than the competition.
All heads require a core! You can send us your head, or purchase one from us at the current market price.
*If you are sending your head in for porting, please send your buckets and camshafts so that we can set lash*