The new MOAB GSR is the ultimate B-Series racing CNC cylinder head. It moves 320 cfm through a 34mm intake valve and flow is improved through the entire lift range from top to bottom. This head is ideal for large all motor engines looking to make maximum power and for high horsepower turbo cars wanting to push beyond what our world record holding Outlaw ports have achieved.
4P CNC heads make significantly more power, AND last up to 3 times longer than the competition. That is what our cylinder head program is all about...pumping out the biggest horsepower, keeping it responsive, and doing so with increased longevity. With a high power turbo car, your biggest battle is dealing with extreme exhaust temperatures. Our heads have design features that pull heat away from the valve and improve reliability on the street and race track.
4P Cylinder Heads hold more world records than all others combined.
- CNC Ported intake and exhaust ports
- Oversized intake seats for a +1mm intake valve
- OEM or Bronze guides available
- Precision CNC valve job using the latest NEWEN Fixed Turning technology
- Outlaw Turbo, True Street, SFWD
- Street and Race All Motor
- Road Race
- E85, Methanol, Gasoline
Features & Benefits
- 320 CFM and Huge flow through the entire lift range.
- Slow-cut precision 5-axis cnc porting, second to none on machining quality.
- Full length bronze manganese guide for valve stability (optional)
- High velocity intake port design
- Unique power producing exhaust port design.
- Our heads are all shipped with installation tips, a sheet of desired clearances for setting up your engine, and a flow chart from your head.
All heads require a core! You can send us your head, or purchase one from us at the current market price.