The 4P Outlaw D16 CNC cylinder head brings a new level of quality and performance to Honda D16 engine enthusiasts and racers. This is a highly developed port design that excels where others fall short. The 4P D16 head not only carries huge CFM gains at high lift, it also carries big flow gains in low lift areas. This is critical for many D16 owners that are running smaller lift camshafts. Other heads that were tested showed 25-30 cfm gains at .500 lift, but they lost significant flow below .350. The 4P head doubles their CFM gains up top and shows big gains in flow at ALL lift points bottom to top.
4P sets the cylinder head up for your application whether it is all motor or forced induction. Our cylinder head program is all about pumping out the biggest horsepower, keeping it responsive, and doing so with increased longevity.
4P Cylinder Heads hold more world records than all others combined.
- CNC Ported intake and exhaust ports
- OEM or Bronze valve guides available
- Precision CNC valve job using the latest NEWEN Fixed Turning technology
- Street and SFWD/Outlaw Turbo Race
- Street and Outlaw All Motor
- Road Race
- E85, Methanol, Gasoline
- D16Z6 and D16Y8 available
Features & Benefits
- Slow-cut precision 5-axis cnc porting, second to none on machining quality.
- Full length bronze manganese guide for valve stability
- High velocity intake port design
- Unique power producing exhaust port design.
- Our heads are all shipped with installation tips, a sheet of desired clearances for setting up your engine, and a flow chart from your head.
- 260+ CFM on stock size valve
All heads require a core! You can send us your head, or purchase one from us at the current market price.