BLACK FRIDAY PROMO
-4P Pro 156v2 CNC Cylinder Head - You send in your core, or you add our core
-Ferrea 6000 Competition Plus Valves
-Supertech H1021D Valve Spring Kit
-Assembled with Viton Seals
Upgrade to Ferrea Springs for Additional $300
Email us Sales@team4piston.com if you have trouble at checkout.
The NEW Pro 156v2 CNC cylinder head is the ultimate cylinder head for your street car. The original Pro 156 raised the bar and set the standard for entry level street cylinder heads by offering the highest quality in the industry and airflow that surpassed many very expensive race heads. The newest version of this head takes it a step further with improved airflow throughout the entire lift range, top to bottom. We spent countless hours balancing airflow to make sure this port is the best on the market. This head offers 360 CFM on a stock size valve, giving you plenty of flexibility to run a wide range of VTC and simplifying installation for those that don't find themselves pulling the engine out of their car to degree cams and check clearances. You can install the head and enjoy the power.
Note: will not work with RBB TSX casting! See 4P Pro TSX for RBB Heads.
- CNC Ported intake and exhaust ports
- OEM Guides left in for porting
- Precision CNC valve job using the latest NEWEN Fixed Turning technology
- NO VALVES
- All Motor Street/Race
- Outlaw Turbo
- Turbo Street
- Road Race
- USAC Midget
- Suitable for 2.0-2.4L Road Race engines with a broad powerband in mind
- Suitable for 2.4-2.7L Drag Race engines as an alternative to our large valve 163 heads
Features & Benefits
- 360cfm airflow where popular camshafts lift, and huge low end and midrange flow.
- Slow-cut precision 5-axis cnc porting, second to none on machining quality.
- 45 degree valve job designed for long life and durability.
- Unique power producing exhaust port design.
- Optional Full length bronze manganese valve guide for valve stability.
- Port walls are left extra thick for high boost applications.
- Our heads are all shipped with installation tips, a sheet of desired clearances for setting up your engine, and a flow chart from your head.
All heads require a core! You can send us your head, or purchase one from us at the current market price.